Why choose Springfield Care Home?
Springfield Care Home is pleased to announce the opening of the newly refurbished wing. Our new wing is dementia friendly and has a selection of en-suite rooms available. We also provide a hair dresser salon, consultation/physiotherapy room and a sensory room.
Our home is:
- Friendly, offers a homely atmosphere
- 24 hour care offering home cooked meals and special diets where required.
- All staff are fully trained to the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
- An Activities Organiser is on hand in the home and Residents can take part in activities and outings. Local singers, school choirs and various entertainers regularly visit the homes.
- The home will arrange Doctors, District Nurse or Specialist appointments when required.
- Dentist and Optician appointments are arranged regularly.
- A qualified Hairdresser is available on site and Chiropody appointments are made to suit the individual Resident.
- Our homes offer both permanent and short term Respite care for Service Users.
- Full nurse call system installed through the home.
Our last report from the Care Quality Commission can be found by clicking here.